Business Storytelling Online Program
Gabrielle Dolan is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on business storytelling. Over the last decade she has taught thousands of people around the globe how to use storytelling effectively in business. With clients based in Melbourne, London, Sydney, Malaysia and many other destinations, her training workshops are in high demand. This program will make her teachings and insights available to everyone, regardless of your location.
This online program will teach you…
- What a story is and what it isn’t
- The difference between traditional storytelling and business storytelling
- Why you need it and why you need it now
- The three stages required to develop a story
- How to construct a story
- Where you can find stories
- Common mistakes with storytelling
- Where you can share your stories
- Real examples of business people using stories
With 25 short videos, this program will challenge your current perception of storytelling and give you the skills, framework, insights and confidence to share stories effectively in business. With a total of 80 minutes of video footage this will be the most time efficient and effective personal development you could do. What’s more, with so many applications for storytelling in business, it will be one of your biggest returns on investment, both in time and money.
Furthermore, this program is for anyone that needs to communicate and influence more efficiently and effectively.
- Sales people
- Customer service people
- Change managers
- Project managers
- The list goes on!
What you get:
- Ongoing access to 25 videos
- Downloadable workbook to help you work through the program
- Additional downloads containing examples and resources
- Access to an online community who are all using stories in business
Preview the program here and priced at AUS$290 there is really nothing to lose...except ineffective communication and influencing techniques.
If you want this program for your entire team or organisation, please contact our office for multi access discounts.
Send us an email or call our office on
+61 3 8383 2128 or +61 421 785 358.